Who can write for Hella Basque?
- Basque Americans and those involved in Basque American clubs and events
- Young people between the ages of 13 and 30
- Mature voices over the age of 30, so long as the subject has to do with Basque American youth
Want to see something on Hella Basque but the idea of writing for the blog is way too intimidating?
I get that. It took me a long time of not letting anyone read my work to get to the point I’m at now–writing shamelessly and promoting my silly words all over the internet. If there’s a topic that’s burning away at you, send me an email and I’d be happy to try to type something up on the topic.
- Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to run your ideas past Anne Marie
- If you already know what you want to write about, send in your submissions to email@example.com –
- Written submissions must be between 200 and 1,000 words.
- Written submissions must be original content not posted anywhere else online.
- Guest posters will have a byline with a brief bio and links to other sites and social media accounts included with the post once it is published on Hella Basque.
- Visual arts (cartoons, pictures, GIF posts, videos) are welcome! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to submit.